Practice Management (PM) and Specialty Electronic Health Record (EHR)
M-Scribe has experience working with a variety of EHR and PM systems. We have trained and shifted hundreds of physician practices and clinics into EHR. Our documentation experts adopts the way you presently conduct business and enters required information into your EHR. Not only is it economical and increases efficiency, there is no need to enter information during a patient encounter. Complete documentation is a key for accurate coding and will be even more critical for new ICD-10 requirements.
M-Scribe works with many EHRs, e.g., Advanced MD, Cerner, Brightree, eClinicalworks, PhyMD, RealMed, Centricity EMR, Dermatology-Specific Electronic Medical Assistant (EMA) and more.
Practice Fusion, the fastest growing nationwide EHR vendor, named M-Scribe a Valued Certified Consultant. Practice Fusion provides free, web-based specialty EHR to group practices, clinics and individual physicians. Their individual Personal Health Record includes charting, scheduling, ePrescription, billing, lab integrations, referral letters and unlimited free support.
Compare Practice Fusion's free online EHR solution to vendors such as Quest360, eClinicalWorks and Allscripts. With unlimited training and support (at no additional cost), Practice Fusion can have a doctor scheduling, charting and ePrescribing in five minutes.
Brown-Wilson's annual Black Book Rankings recognized Practice Fusion as the No. 1 EHR vendor in customer satisfaction for primary care specialties. Top EHR honors were also awarded for General Practice, Family Practice and Geriatric specialties (over competitors Amazing Charts, Greenway and AllScripts).
Garnered thirty-one #1 awards across eighteen different scoring criteria and received more honors over any other EHR vendor. Number One recognition includes:
- Vendor Overall Preference/Vertical Industry Recommendations (GP, FP, Geriatrics)
- Breadth of Offerings, Client Types, Delivery Excellence (GP, FP, Geriatrics)
- Reliability (GP, Geriatrics)
- Brand Image and Marketing Communications (GP, FP, Geriatrics)
- Support and Customer Care (GP, FP, Geriatrics)
- Best of Breed Technology and Process Improvement (GP, FP, Geriatrics)
You will instantly appreciate the benefits of using Practice Fusion’s free, web-based solution. Our user-friendly EHR can be activated in less than five minutes, eliminating the difficult conversion process that has become industry standard. Practice Fusion stands out in a marketplace dominated by expensive, complicated and ineffective EHR systems.
With our EHR tool, you will receive:
- Meaningful use of an electronic health record system. Beginning in 2011, under the economic stimulus plan, physicians who implemented EHRs and met HHS "meaningful use" criteria can qualify for HITECH incentives of $44,000 and up. Please answer a few questions to check your eligibility.
- More productive practice management. Improve practice efficiency while increasing your team's security, productivity and quality of care.
- The highest return on your investment. Because Practice Fusion is free, the money saved by not opting for an expensive electronic health record system can be applied toward patient care improvements.
More than 40,000 medical providers have chosen Practice Fusion. Join today!