Experts say many medical practices can leave as much as 30% of outstanding AR 'on the table' due to a lack of knowledge in the ever-changing medical billing industry. In most cases, the first 80% is easy to collect. It's the remaining 20% that is most difficult to collect.
Learn the critical components of a profitable medical practice. Our white paper will teach you twelve tips to gain control of your billing operation by improving your day-to-day processing:
Improve your profitability — learn about remittance, denials management, and payment posting.
Discover simple AR tips to reduce slow-pay/no-pay accounts to increase collections — save your practice time and money.
And much more!
Your path to profitability requires efficient billing and collection procedures. Recover more money! Complete the form to the right and receive your free white paper.