If you are trying to keep a steady stream of patients calling your office, the following statistics should be a wake-up call.
- Some 77% of patients used search engines like Google, Bing and MSN to find a healthcare provider
- Over 70% of all traffic goes to the first three listings on the search results
Does Your Website Optimize for Local Search?
- Claim your Medical Practice Website on all major search sites (Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, etc.), making sure your name, address and phone number are the same on each.
- Collect Google (and other) reviews to enhance your online reputation.
- Make sure your meta descriptions and keywords include location information.
- Make sure your location information appears on every page of your website, either in the header,
footer,or elsewhere on the page.
- Have a separate
webpagefor each office location and include that in your site navigation.
- Include maps and/or directions to your office.
To learn more about how to implement these steps without spending any money, we have put together a simple guide on how you can also improve your local search ranking and add new patients to your medical practice.
Why wait? Every day that you delay is costing your practice money!